Psychotherapy is an interdisciplinary field, located at the border between medicine and psychology. Psychotherapy is a comprehensive treatment, deliberate and planned, by specific means and methodologies, with a clinical setting and theoretically centered on the reduction or elimination of symptoms, mental disorders or psychosocial feelings of distress and / or psychosomatic and behavioral dysfunctional. (As defined by the Romanian Federation of Psychotherapy).
Psychotherapy can provide services to people of all ages :
- children can be sensitive to things that adults do not believe them for a major significance
- teens who are going through important changes as a result of gradual development and maturation, which may cause them trouble adjusting
- adults faced with a multitude of situations and responsibilities that can lead to psychological problems
- the elderly who have specific problems of this stage - chronic fatigue and sadness are not normal states and sometimes are not taken into account the person or family concerned
Psychotherapy approaches and solve different types of problems :
- childhood and adolescent disorders : learning disorders, conduct disorder (ADHD - hyperkinetic disorder), etc.
- anxiety disorders : generalized anxiety disorder, agoraphobia and panic attacks, obsessive-compulsive disorder, phobias, posttraumatic stress, etc.
- affective disorders : depression
- somatoform disorders : conversion disorder, somatization disorder, hypochondriasis, etc.
- disorders related to substance : alcohol use disorders, nicotine dependence
- eating disorders : anorexia and bulimia
- personality disorders
- Medical services
Clinical psychologist (independent)
Transport psychology psychologist (under supervision)
Occupational Psychologist (under supervision)
Psychotherapist (under supervision)