Psychology studies the human behaviour and mind. Meaning : the psychology is a scientific step that helps us obtain knowledge using systematic and objective methods; the psychologists study the behaviour: - any action or reaction that can be measured or observed; the psychologists study the mind - the conscious and the unconscious state of mind.
Etymologically, the word psychology comes from the Greek terms psyche and logos, which means "the science of the soul".
The psychological branches available in "Victor Babes" Clinic :
- Clinical psychology : a complementary psychological exam that has the purpose to graduate and integrate the psychiatric diagnostic
- Occupational psychology : completes the medical investigations requested by the occupational medicine doctor, needed in hiring, periodic exam and resume work
- Medical services & prices
Clinical psychologist, independent
Transport psychology psychologist (under supervision)
Occupational Psychologist (under supervision)
Psychotherapist (under supervision)
Clinical psychologist practicing (under supervision)
|Work Psychology Consulting|
|Employment psychological evaluation||60|
|Periodic psychological evaluation||50|
|Psychological evaluation for professional promotion||70|
|Psychological evaluation for changing function||70|
|Psychological evaluation in order to educational and vocational guidance||80|
|Assessing personality aspect cognitive - QI - skills, emotional-rational motivational||100|
|Evaluation of the level of stress||70||Clinical psychology meeting||300|
|Psych services Roxana Nicolescu, clinical psychologist|
|Clinical psychology session||300|
Depending on the complexity of the case, it takes 2 to 5 sessions to issue the evaluation report.
The duration of a session is 50 min.
Appointments can be made Monday - Friday, 12:10 p.m.
No evaluation reports are issued for INML (Mina Minovici Forensic Medicine Institute).
- Adoption/Fostering – initial assessment only
- Surgical intervention on request (eg: stomach reduction surgery, aesthetic interventions, etc.)
- requested by the psychiatrist
- requested by the beneficiary for self-knowledge (example: adult ADHD diagnosis)
- assessment to obtain the degree of disability - diagnosis of dementia
- evaluation for obtaining the degree of disability - diagnosis of depressive disorder
1. Psychological evaluation for:
2. Evaluation reports for diagnosis:
3. Evaluation and psychodiagnostic reports for the disability placement committee:
4. Evaluation and psychodiagnostic reports for self-knowledge
5. Evaluation and psychodiagnostic reports for psychotherapeutic approach
6. Vocational assessment reports (>18 years).