SARS-COV-2 antigen quality detection test
In our Clinic you can schedule for SARS-COV-2 antigen quality detection test, as follows:
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday = 12:00 - 14:00 (within 15 places)
- Tuesday, Thursday = 08:00 - 10:00 (within the limit of 15 places)
For appointments please contact the Clinic by phone: 021 317.95.03.
Testing for SARS-COV-2
In our Clinic, PCR tests are performed to detect the SARS-COV-2 virus. The tests are made on request, with appointment. For appointment, please send an e-mail to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org specifying contact details and indicating the reasons for requesting the test, or by phone: 021 317.95.03.
- for tests taken until 14:00 = results on the same day after 18:00
- for tests taken after 14:00 = results on the next day after 10:00
- for tests taken on Friday after 14:00 or on weekends = results on Monday after 16:00
The medical consultation consists of two parts : the disscussion with the patient (the anamnesis) and the clinical examination. Further, laboratory tests are recomended, if needed.
The medical examinations are complex proceedings that give information about how different organs and body structures work and show the state of health or sickness that affects the body.
Laboratory tests will help clear up the diagnosis.
"Victor Babes" Clinic's laboratory is highly capable to perfom the lab tests meeting the hygiene and tehnical equipment requirements imposed by the law.
"Victor Babes" Clinic's laboratory also performs the complete range of paraclinical investigations :
- Biochemistry serum & urine
- Hematology & Coagulation
- Hormonal Determination & Fertility
- Immunology & Autoimmunity
- Parasitology & Antiparasitic Serology
- Tumor markers
- Virology, Antiviral Serology & Molecular biology
Please visit the Samples collecting room, within the virtual tour of "Victor Babes" Clinic.