"SENIOR" Health Subscription
Prostate adenoma is the most common benign tumor in the 55-year-old man, with 70% of men suffering from this condition, the increase in the volume being under the influence of androgenic hormones. Prostate adenoma is a disease with insidious evolution, over the course of several years, induced changes in the urinary system are slow.
We answer the need for prevention, but also a specialized control on the evolution of the affection through the "SENIOR" Health Subscription.
Info about "SENIOR" Health Subscription.
Angiography - new medical service
With the desire to diversify the range of medical services offered to our patients, the Victor Babes Foundation has established the Angiography Section.
The services of the Angiography Section are performed by high-qualified and professional probation staff. The department has the latest medical equipment, with the possibility to perform the examinations in the short time and to the highest quality standard.
Info about Angiography
- october 2010Painless vaccination
- august 2010Self-image, self esteem, self confidence
- may 2010Acupuncture therapy
- april 2010Ovarian cancer - diagnostic tests
- march 2010Real-time elastography - Acuson S2000
- may 2009Center for telemedicine and scientific documentation
- august 2008Hepatic Elastography FibroTest - ActiTest & FibroMax
- august 2008Hepatic Elastography FibroScan
- february 2004SANOSCOP ® program
- september 2003Legal medicine